攻略七个男人后,我翻车了_【完结感言】 首页

字体:      护眼 关灯

上一页 目录 下一页

   【完结感言】 (第2/3页)

 see the tunnels all around me

    你无意间发现围绕在我四周的隧道

    Running into the dark underground

    飞奔入黑暗的地下

    All the subways around create a great sound

    四周的地道汇聚出震耳欲聋的声音

    To my motion fatigue: farewell

    对我疲惫的身心说:永别了

    With your ear to a seashell

    把一枚海螺放在耳边

    You can hear the waves in underwater caves

    你会听见来自水下洞xue的海浪声

    As if you actually were inside a saltwater room

    仿佛你真的置身于深海空间

    Time together is just never quite enough

    在一起的时间总是不够

    When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home

    当你我单独相处时 我从来没有如此放松

    What will it take to make or break this hint of love?

    创造或打破这段爱情的火花,需要付出什么

    We need time, only time

    只是流年罢了

    When we,re apart whatever are you thinking of?

    当我们无法相伴彼此,你所思所想我亦无从知晓

    If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?

    如果这就是我所谓的“家”,它为何又感觉这么孤独

    So tell me darling, do you wish we,d fall in love?

    所以,告诉我,亲爱的,你希望和我相爱么

    All the time, all the time

    一直,一直....

    Can you believe that the crew has gone

    你相信那些船员已经远去

    and wouldn,t let me sign on?

    不让我着陆吗

    All my islands have sunk in the deep,

    我所有的岛屿都已坠入深渊

    so I can hardly relax or even oversleep

    我根本无处休息更别说睡过头了

    I feel as if I 
加入书签 我的书架

上一页 目录 下一页

+